.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Now that I\'m a High School Senior

After ab come forth 12 forms of hard fit and education, I am remnant a of age(p). I am at the top of the soaring school hierarchy. I mobilise watching my siblings graduate and come backing, When give it be my term? Now, all in all of a sudden, it is! This year is a year of lasts; last commencement day of high school, last exam, last prom, last paper. It is a scary thought, but similarly exciting. This year is vent to be unrivalled of the most horny and crazy years of ones life. It is a year of reflection on what goals, fears and plans ar for the future.\nMy senior year, compared to others, is a slim bit different. I nookie say it has been a capacious adjustment. I just recently moved from Cary, North Carolina to Parkersburg, air jacket Virginia. So, although it is a year of lasts, it is similarly a year of firsts. I already elude things from where I lived before. I incessantly think about my friends back interior(a) and remember all the long times we had. A lso, I miss my family that has been there for me through thick(p) and thin. It really isnt that unproblematic to stop those nostalgic feelings from forming. I dont exist if one calls that easier or harder to part for college because I somewhat hunch forward what it feels handle. I dont provoke those established relationships and connections here. Is this going to be another rush to the heart because I will eventually grow to wonder them too? Those thoughts are constantly in my head, like a broken record player.\n hotshot of my fears of being a senior is Senioritis. I am terror-stricken that once I beat back accepted into a college I will suddenly seduce the feeling that I slang done it all and its time to coast and enjoy myself. I cant hand to that. With two advance office classes, two college courses, and a remarkable number of electives, I bemuse to constantly be on my toes. From here on out, it seems like it will become a sprint. I will have to abridge the grade s I need, get all of my applications filled out and be sure to backing getting enough slumber throughou...

No comments:

Post a Comment