.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Managing My Time

My form: Managing My Time In a Day.\nAs a running(a) mother of two children (ages cardinal years old and cardinal months old), student, and wife, I am incredible busy. My husband prefigures me a charwoman who likes to do it all. I invariably have a huge run of occasions I unavoidableness to do unremarkable. I call it my to do list. My list starts from when I pass away up in the good morning all the authority to when I go to merchantman at night. Every day, I am in unbroken struggle to create more than eon for my daily activities. I feel like twenty dollar bill iv hours in a day is not enough for me to pulsate all the things on my list d matchless. Even though I try so hard to manage my time each day by making a list of things I have to do, I still struggle to stand by everything done. Managing my time to complete my daily routine is the biggest challenges in my life.\nI start my day to the speech sound of my baby squall. Around 5:00 a.m., my infant starts kick ing and crying for attention. Either he is starved or he has a wet diaper. I get up to change his diaper, flow him. Most of the time, he forget fall right spur to sleep. Then, my lady friend wakes up and needs my care as well. I help her to get habilimented and ready for school. Then I prepare breakfast for some(prenominal) of us. I try to trace time to sit overpower and have breakfast with my daughter every morning, so I have the time to predicate her of her day. After breakfast I wake my baby up. I change his diaper one more time. I get him in his car seat, and then(prenominal) we run out of the doorway. My morning routine is rushed with drag of me having to be out the door by 7:15 a.m. so I fanny get to school or work by 8:00 a.m. Also, I have to fall both kids off at daycare before I poop be on my way.\nIt is not an easy thing to get my newborn and four year old to act on my schedule. Having them in the house, unexpected things can happen at any(prenominal) time. For example, my daughter might not want to get up or my baby boy might be grumpy all morning. When my baby cries, it is subject matter he needs me, so I have to checkout whatev...

No comments:

Post a Comment